Survival Japanese Course (3hours,10hours)
In 10 hours, you can acquire words and expressions necessary for daily situations such as greetings, asking ways, restaurant, shopping, etc.
You’ll be introduced to the characteristics of Japanese culture.
You can get around by yourself after finishing this 10-hour course!
- Greetings[You can exchange greetings in Japanese.]
- Days of the week (e.g., See you Tuesday : jaa mata Ka-yoobi)
- Self introduction[You can introduce yourself, your family members, etc.
and exchange business cards.]
- In everyday and business style.
- Shopping[You can handle shopping transactions by yourself.]
- Counting money
- This, that, that one over there
- Telling time
- Restaurant[You can order food and drinks and enjoy your meal!]
- Table manners in Japan
- Ordering in a restaurant
- Numbers (Japanese system: hitotsu, futatsu, mittsu, etc.)
- Practical expressions in a restaurant
- Taxi[You can give directions for taxi drivers]
- Place name, destination
- Kanji signs (North exit, East exit, FULL, SLOW, One way, NO PARKING, etc.)
- Telephone[You can make a reservation for restaurants, order pizza, etc.!]
- Making reservationｓ on the phone
- Days of the month
- Ice breakers[ Why not learn handy expressions for daily life and use them
- sugoi desu(It’s great!)
- shinji rarenai desu（I can’t believe.）