- Intermediate 1 (A,B)[Further enhancement of conversation skills]
- ●Review essential grammatical expressions by showing students the context in
which they are used.
- ●Acquire more vocabulary, new expressions and Kanji necessary for each
- ●Reading longer written passages.
- Intermediate 2 (A,B)[Acquire effective communication strategy]
- ●Emphasis is placed on teaching students how to express their real intension
and emotion in conversation.
- ●Deepen understanding to Japanese culture and tradition.
- High Intermediate (A,B)[Build up vocabulary and acquire high-level
narration and description skills]
- ●Speaking training: Be able to narrate and describe things and situations in
a sequence of paragraphs.
Be able to handle more varied topics with appropriate words and expressions.
- ●Reading training: Newspaper and magazine columns, business letters and e-mails.