- Elementary 1 (A,B)[Handle minimal daily conversation]
- ●Acquire basics of pronunciation, elementary grammar and essential vocabulary
- ●Speaking and dealing with different situations in daily life.
Hold simple conversations with colleagues, staff members at the office and friends.
- Elementary 2 (A,B)[Initiate conversations]
- ●Improving the skill to communicate and interact with Japanese people such as
colleagues, friends and neighbors, and deal with daily situations more efficiently.
●For this purpose:
- ・Build up sentence patterns to deal with various functions.
- ・Build up vocabulary.
- Pre-intermediate 1 (A,B)[Participate in conversations more actively]
- ●Acquire more natural and effective communication skills.
- ●Use formal and informal expressions appropriate to the situations.
- ●Raise awareness of Japanese social customs.
- ●Enhance Japanese business skills.
- ●Enhance reading skills.